The Outlaw X is our updated NTN binding, now with easier step-in and out, lighter weight, and improved durability. Still built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails.
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths
- Optional stiffy spring kit
- Ski crampons available
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight per pair including climbers:
Large: 3.7 lbs / 1670g Small: 3.5 lbs / 1590g